当前位置: 首页 » 生意经 » 销售管理 » 商务文本 » 正文

商务英语函电的20个常用句型

2012-04-01   来源:www.cnaidc.com   作者:中国自动识别网CNAIDC   点击:191
摘要:商务英语函电的20个常用句型1.Pleaseacceptourthanksforthetroubleyouhavetaken.有劳贵方,不胜感激。2.Weareobligedtothankyouforyourkindattentioninthismatter.不胜感激

 

商务英语函电的20个常用句型     
1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

有劳贵方,不胜感激。

2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

如承试订货,不胜感激。

7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

requirements without interruption.

我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。

17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。 

编辑  来源:www.cnaidc.com  
 
 
[ 投稿邮箱:26454645@qq.com]  [ 生意经搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]
声明:中国自动识别网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请网友及读者仅作参考,并请自行核实。凡本网注明"来源:中国自动识别网"的作品,版权均属于中国自动识别网网站,转载请必须注明中国自动识别网,并附上网址 http://www.cnaidc.com。违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起两周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
 

 
推荐图文
推荐生意经
点击排行
 
  文明转播  行业协会  备案信息  安全网站