当前位置: 首页 » 生意经 » 销售管理 » 询盘报价 » 正文

询盘的提出常用英语

2012-02-07   来源:www.cnaidc.com   作者:中国自动识别网CNAIDC   点击:183
投稿/发稿/频道合作/广告投放 固话:010-62298476 EMAIL:mengxianghui@hc360.com 联系人:孟女士

    敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。

    Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.

    敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。

    Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.

    请报德克萨斯州产中等 棉花 50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?

    At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?

    请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。

    Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.

    请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。

    We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.

    请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。

    I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.

    请对该商品报最低价。

    Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.

    贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。

    We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.

    如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。

    We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.

    如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.

    如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。

    We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.

投稿/发稿/频道合作/广告投放 固话:010-62298476 EMAIL:mengxianghui@hc360.com 联系人:孟女士
编辑  来源:www.cnaidc.com  
 
 
[ 投稿邮箱:26454645@qq.com]  [ 生意经搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]
声明:中国自动识别网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请网友及读者仅作参考,并请自行核实。凡本网注明"来源:中国自动识别网"的作品,版权均属于中国自动识别网网站,转载请必须注明中国自动识别网,并附上网址 http://www.cnaidc.com。违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起两周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
 

 
推荐图文
推荐生意经
点击排行
 
  文明转播  行业协会  备案信息  安全网站