当前位置: 首页 » 生意经 » 销售管理 » 询盘报价 » 正文

询盘的提出常用英语

2012-02-07   来源:www.cnaidc.com   作者:中国自动识别网CNAIDC   点击:183
摘要:询盘的提出我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。Weaddressedourinquirytothefirm.对该公司的询价信,我们已经回复。Weansweredtheinquiryreceivedfromthefirm.我公司已收到,该公司

    询盘的提出

    我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。

    We addressed our inquiry to the firm.

    对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。

    We answered the inquiry received from the firm.

    我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。

    We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.

    我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。

    We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.

    敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。

    Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.

    如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。

    We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.

    敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。

    Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.

    由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。

    Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.

    请告知以现金支付的优惠 条款 和折扣比例。

    Please state your best terms and discount for cash.

    由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。

    Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.

    请告知该商品的价格和质量。

    Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.

    请对日本生产的合成 纤维 的制品, 如 尼龙 、维 尼龙 、莎纶等报最低价格。

    Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.

编辑  来源:www.cnaidc.com  
 
 
[ 投稿邮箱:26454645@qq.com]  [ 生意经搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]
声明:中国自动识别网登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其描述。其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请网友及读者仅作参考,并请自行核实。凡本网注明"来源:中国自动识别网"的作品,版权均属于中国自动识别网网站,转载请必须注明中国自动识别网,并附上网址 http://www.cnaidc.com。违反者本网将追究相关法律责任。如涉及作品内容、版权等问题,请在作品发表之日起两周内与本网联系,否则视为放弃相关权利。
 

 
推荐图文
推荐生意经
点击排行
 
  文明转播  行业协会  备案信息  安全网站